The Rocky Mountain Craft Coffee Alliance is focused on developing community among coffee enthusiasts - both consumer and professional - through education, collaboration, events, and networking all through the Rocky Mountain region.
Our Core Values:
- Creating a diverse array of opinions
- Honoring and working with professionals and consumers
- Supporting local industries with all events
- Open platform to discuss best practices at shops and home
- Using language that speaks to multiple cultures and industries
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of coffee industry
- Considering every opinion as truth
- Respecting space for all individuals, genders, positions, and beliefs
- Open platform for all persons who enjoy coffee
- Inclusive and overlapping among other industries
- Creativity of events for all states to experience
- Encouraging self-education through support and community
- Creating workshops and events that promote craft coffee for consumers
- Providing space for professionals to become more confident in abilities
- Giving local cities support to create initiative meetings and coffee events.
Hannah Ulbrich | Copper Door Coffee, Advisory Past Chair
Josh Taves | Novo Coffee, Executive Board Chair
Kristyn Wade | Dandy Lion Coffee
Jonathan Jarrow | Harbinger Coffee Co.
Penney Garrett | Copper Door Coffee
Bob Goldman | Allegro Coffee
Alexandra LittleJohn | Ozo Coffee Co.